I live in a cozy little Latvia, on the coast of the Baltic Sea. I am:
- artist of the Professional Union of Artists of Russia,
- included in the Unified Register of Professional Artists of the Russian Empire, the USSR and the Russian Diaspora.
Once I visited the holy elder Nikolai Guryanov (he lived on the island of Zalita in Lake Pskov). The elder blessed me for creativity. Since then, for 25 years now, I have been creating icons, portraits and paintings. My works are in different temples and houses, as well as in different countries.
I like to spiritualize the space so that it helps to think about God and creates a favorable atmosphere in the house.
I paint in oil, acrylic, gouache, pastel.
- art school
- in the icon-painting workshop of Archimandrite Zinon,
- in a private studio
- in the Christian Academy - sacred art.
Since November 2022, my works have been posted on the Internet, in online galleries, participated in exhibitions, my paintings have received recognition.
Creativity captivates and connects me with God.
Creativity, like prayer, connects me with God.
May art bring blessing and light.
* My painting "Golden Flower" was twice recognized as the best
in the Jose Art Gallery:
- During the Christmas week,
- The best painting for January month.
* Painting "Portrait of Van Gogh" entered the top of the best paintings of the week in the Artmajeur Gallery.
* Painting "Portrait of Van Gogh" entered the top 10 best paintings in the Artmajeur Gallery.
* Painting "Winter Flower" received a diploma for participation in the exhibition "Tales of Winter" in February 2023 in St. Petersburg.
* Painting "Girl with a fan" received a diploma for participation in the exhibition "I am a woman, I am the center of the world" in March 2023 in Moscow.
* Painting "A Flower Called Earth" received a diploma for participation in the exhibition of the Darwin Museum in Moscow in May 2023.